IEX Stock Exchange
IEX (also known as the Investors Exchange) is a stock exchange based in the United States. Founded in 2012, on October 24, 2017, IEX Group Inc. received regulatory approval from the SEC to list companies. IEX said it would begin listings in early 2018. The exchange said that companies would be able to list for free for the first five years, before a flat annual rate of $50,000.
New York, New York, U.S.
160 million shares/day (May 2017)
Exchange Traded Fund Symbols (Top 20):
- IEX:VUGVanguard Group, Inc. - Vanguard Growth ETF
- IEX:SPYSSgA Active Trust - SSGA SPDR S&P 500
- IEX:CROCProShares Trust - ProShares UltraShort Australian Dollar
- IEX:BKEMBNY Mellon ETF Trust - BNY Mellon Emerging Markets Equity ETF
- IEX:NTRANatera Inc
- IEX:ZTSZoetis Inc - Class A
- IEX:QQQInvesco Capital Management LLC - Invesco QQQ Trust Series 1
- IEX:ACHCAcadia Healthcare Company Inc
- IEX:FSMFortuna Silver Mines Inc.
- IEX:SCOProShares Trust - ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Crude Oil
- IEX:AIRGAirgain Inc
- IEX:BRSBristow Group Inc.
- IEX:DYDycom Industries, Inc.
- IEX:GINNGoldman Sachs ETF Trust - Goldman Sachs Innovate Equity ETF
- IEX:RBBNRibbon Communications Inc - New
- IEX:CMDCantel Medical Corp
- IEX:GDXXProShares Ultra Gold Miners
- IEX:SELBSelecta Biosciences Inc
- IEX:VSIVitamin Shoppe Inc.
- IEX:HFFGHF Foods Group Inc.