IEX Stock Exchange
IEX (also known as the Investors Exchange) is a stock exchange based in the United States. Founded in 2012, on October 24, 2017, IEX Group Inc. received regulatory approval from the SEC to list companies. IEX said it would begin listings in early 2018. The exchange said that companies would be able to list for free for the first five years, before a flat annual rate of $50,000.
New York, New York, U.S.
160 million shares/day (May 2017)
Exchange Traded Fund Symbols (Top 20):
- IEX:SPYSPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust
- IEX:ACHCAcadia Healthcare Company Inc.
- IEX:VSIVitamin Shoppe Inc.
- IEX:SCOProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Crude Oil
- IEX:BRSBristow Group Inc.
- IEX:ZTSZoetis Inc. Class A
- IEX:CMDCantel Medical Corp.
- IEX:BXGBluegreen Vacations Corporation
- IEX:SELBSelecta Biosciences Inc.
- IEX:APTXAptinyx Inc
- IEX:GDXXProShares Ultra Gold Miners
- IEX:LCILannett Company Inc.
- IEX:AACAAC Holdings Inc.
- IEX:INSYInsys Therapeutics Inc.
- IEX:ARQLArQule Inc.
- IEX:PRTHPriority Technology Holdings Inc.
- IEX:MPXMarine Products Corporation
- IEX:IFRXInflaRx N.V.
- IEX:ZFGNZafgen Inc.