IEX Stock Exchange
IEX (also known as the Investors Exchange) is a stock exchange based in the United States. Founded in 2012, on October 24, 2017, IEX Group Inc. received regulatory approval from the SEC to list companies. IEX said it would begin listings in early 2018. The exchange said that companies would be able to list for free for the first five years, before a flat annual rate of $50,000.
New York, New York, U.S.
160 million shares/day (May 2017)
Exchange Traded Fund Symbols (Top 20):
- IEX:SPYSSgA Active Trust - SSGA SPDR S&P 500
- IEX:ACHCAcadia Healthcare Company Inc
- IEX:ZTSZoetis Inc - Class A
- IEX:SCOProShares Trust - ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Crude Oil
- IEX:BRSBristow Group Inc.
- IEX:VSIVitamin Shoppe Inc.
- IEX:BXGBluegreen Vacations Corp
- IEX:CMDCantel Medical Corp
- IEX:SELBSelecta Biosciences Inc
- IEX:QQQInvesco Capital Management LLC - Invesco QQQ Trust Series 1
- IEX:GDXXProShares Ultra Gold Miners
- IEX:APTXAptinyx Inc
- IEX:ARQLArQule Inc.
- IEX:RHRH - Class A
- IEX:INSYInsys Therapeutics Inc.
- IEX:IFRXInflaRx N.V.
- IEX:AACAAC Holdings Inc.
- IEX:LCILannett Co., Inc.
- IEX:MPXMarine Products Corp
- IEX:PRTHPriority Technology Holdings Inc