IEX Stock Exchange
IEX (also known as the Investors Exchange) is a stock exchange based in the United States. Founded in 2012, on October 24, 2017, IEX Group Inc. received regulatory approval from the SEC to list companies. IEX said it would begin listings in early 2018. The exchange said that companies would be able to list for free for the first five years, before a flat annual rate of $50,000.
New York, New York, U.S.
160 million shares/day (May 2017)
Exchange Traded Fund Symbols (Top 20):
- IEX:SPYSPDR S&P 500
- IEX:LCILannett Co Inc
- IEX:LABDDirexion Daily S&P Biotech Bear 3X Shares
- IEX:JNUGDirexion Daily Junior Gold Miners Index Bull 3X Shares
- IEX:GTXIGTx Inc.
- IEX:AZREAzure Power Global Limited Equity Shares
- IEX:MDXGMiMedx Group Inc
- IEX:JMUJMU Limited
- IEX:GUSHDirexion Daily S&P Oil & Gas Exp. & Prod. Bull 3X Shares
- IEX:BRSBristow Group Inc.
- IEX:NEWANewater Technology Inc.
- IEX:UVXYProShares Trust Ultra VIX Short Term Futures
- IEX:RYBRYB Education Inc. American depositary shares each representing one Class A
- IEX:GMEDGlobus Medical Inc. Class A
- IEX:SOXLDirexion Daily Semiconductor Bull 3x Shares
- IEX:CSUCapital Senior Living Corporation
- IEX:DIASPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average
- IEX:SELBSelecta Biosciences Inc.
- IEX:ELGXEndologix Inc.
- IEX:QQQInvesco QQQ Trust Series 1