IEX Stock Exchange
IEX (also known as the Investors Exchange) is a stock exchange based in the United States. Founded in 2012, on October 24, 2017, IEX Group Inc. received regulatory approval from the SEC to list companies. IEX said it would begin listings in early 2018. The exchange said that companies would be able to list for free for the first five years, before a flat annual rate of $50,000.
New York, New York, U.S.
160 million shares/day (May 2017)
Exchange Traded Fund Symbols (Top 20):
- IEX:SPYSPDR S&P 500
- IEX:JMUJMU Limited
- IEX:LABDDirexion Daily S&P Biotech Bear 3X Shares
- IEX:ELGXEndologix Inc.
- IEX:GENGenesis Healthcare Inc.
- IEX:SNSanchez Energy Corporation
- IEX:DIASPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average
- IEX:LCILannett Co Inc
- IEX:CSUCapital Senior Living Corporation
- IEX:QQQInvesco QQQ Trust Series 1
- IEX:NEWANewater Technology Inc.
- IEX:IIntelsat S.A.
- IEX:BDDDB Base Metals Double Long Exchange Traded Notes due June 1 2038
- IEX:VXXiPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures TM ETN
- IEX:OPRAOpera Limited
- IEX:JNUGDirexion Daily Junior Gold Miners Index Bull 3X Shares
- IEX:EEMiShares MSCI Emerging Index Fund
- IEX:GUSHDirexion Daily S&P Oil & Gas Exp. & Prod. Bull 3X Shares
- IEX:GTXIGTx Inc.
- IEX:UPLUltra Petroleum Corp.