IEX Stock Exchange
IEX (also known as the Investors Exchange) is a stock exchange based in the United States. Founded in 2012, on October 24, 2017, IEX Group Inc. received regulatory approval from the SEC to list companies. IEX said it would begin listings in early 2018. The exchange said that companies would be able to list for free for the first five years, before a flat annual rate of $50,000.
New York, New York, U.S.
160 million shares/day (May 2017)
Exchange Traded Fund Symbols (Top 20):
- IEX:SPYSSgA Active Trust - SSGA SPDR S&P 500
- IEX:VUGVanguard Group, Inc. - Vanguard Growth ETF
- IEX:ZTSZoetis Inc - Class A
- IEX:ACHCAcadia Healthcare Company Inc
- IEX:SCOProShares Trust - ProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Crude Oil
- IEX:BRSBristow Group Inc.
- IEX:QQQInvesco Capital Management LLC - Invesco QQQ Trust Series 1
- IEX:VSIVitamin Shoppe Inc.
- IEX:CMDCantel Medical Corp
- IEX:BXGBluegreen Vacations Corp
- IEX:SELBSelecta Biosciences Inc
- IEX:GDXXProShares Ultra Gold Miners
- IEX:APTXAptinyx Inc
- IEX:ARQLArQule Inc.
- IEX:IFRXInflaRx N.V.
- IEX:INSYInsys Therapeutics Inc.
- IEX:OKTAOkta Inc - Class A
- IEX:RHRH - Class A
- IEX:MPXMarine Products Corp
- IEX:PRTHPriority Technology Holdings Inc