IEX Stock Exchange
IEX (also known as the Investors Exchange) is a stock exchange based in the United States. Founded in 2012, on October 24, 2017, IEX Group Inc. received regulatory approval from the SEC to list companies. IEX said it would begin listings in early 2018. The exchange said that companies would be able to list for free for the first five years, before a flat annual rate of $50,000.
New York, New York, U.S.
160 million shares/day (May 2017)
Exchange Traded Fund Symbols (Top 20):
- IEX:SPYSPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust
- IEX:ACHCAcadia Healthcare Company Inc.
- IEX:SCOProShares UltraShort Bloomberg Crude Oil
- IEX:BRSBristow Group Inc.
- IEX:BXGBluegreen Vacations Corporation
- IEX:ZTSZoetis Inc. Class A
- IEX:VSIVitamin Shoppe Inc.
- IEX:SELBSelecta Biosciences Inc.
- IEX:CMDCantel Medical Corp.
- IEX:APTXAptinyx Inc
- IEX:GDXXProShares Ultra Gold Miners
- IEX:LCILannett Company Inc.
- IEX:AACAAC Holdings Inc.
- IEX:INSYInsys Therapeutics Inc.
- IEX:ARQLArQule Inc.
- IEX:PRTHPriority Technology Holdings Inc.
- IEX:IFRXInflaRx N.V.
- IEX:ZFGNZafgen Inc.
- IEX:MPXMarine Products Corporation