IEX Stock Exchange
IEX (also known as the Investors Exchange) is a stock exchange based in the United States. Founded in 2012, on October 24, 2017, IEX Group Inc. received regulatory approval from the SEC to list companies. IEX said it would begin listings in early 2018. The exchange said that companies would be able to list for free for the first five years, before a flat annual rate of $50,000.
New York, New York, U.S.
160 million shares/day (May 2017)
Exchange Traded Fund Symbols (Top 20):
- IEX:SPYSPDR S&P 500
- IEX:LCILannett Co Inc
- IEX:LABDDirexion Daily S&P Biotech Bear 3X Shares
- IEX:GTXIGTx Inc.
- IEX:JMUJMU Limited
- IEX:GUSHDirexion Daily S&P Oil & Gas Exp. & Prod. Bull 3X Shares
- IEX:JNUGDirexion Daily Junior Gold Miners Index Bull 3X Shares
- IEX:MDXGMiMedx Group Inc
- IEX:NEWANewater Technology Inc.
- IEX:DIASPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average
- IEX:CSUCapital Senior Living Corporation
- IEX:ELGXEndologix Inc.
- IEX:SOXLDirexion Daily Semiconductor Bull 3x Shares
- IEX:IIntelsat S.A.
- IEX:BDDDB Base Metals Double Long Exchange Traded Notes due June 1 2038
- IEX:QQQInvesco QQQ Trust Series 1
- IEX:EEMiShares MSCI Emerging Index Fund
- IEX:GENGenesis Healthcare Inc.
- IEX:AZREAzure Power Global Limited Equity Shares
- IEX:UVXYProShares Trust Ultra VIX Short Term Futures