IEX Stock Exchange
IEX (also known as the Investors Exchange) is a stock exchange based in the United States. Founded in 2012, on October 24, 2017, IEX Group Inc. received regulatory approval from the SEC to list companies. IEX said it would begin listings in early 2018. The exchange said that companies would be able to list for free for the first five years, before a flat annual rate of $50,000.
New York, New York, U.S.
160 million shares/day (May 2017)
Exchange Traded Fund Symbols (Top 20):
- IEX:SPYSPDR S&P 500
- IEX:JMUJMU Limited
- IEX:SNSanchez Energy Corporation
- IEX:GENGenesis Healthcare Inc.
- IEX:DIASPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average
- IEX:ELGXEndologix Inc.
- IEX:TSLATesla Inc.
- IEX:LCILannett Co Inc
- IEX:CSUCapital Senior Living Corporation
- IEX:QQQPowerShares QQQ Trust Ser 1
- IEX:GEGeneral Electric Company
- IEX:IWMiShares Russell 2000
- IEX:JNUGDirexion Daily Junior Gold Miners Index Bull 3X Shares
- IEX:ALTAltimmune Inc.
- IEX:BDDDB Base Metals Double Long Exchange Traded Notes due June 1 2038
- IEX:UPLUltra Petroleum Corp.
- IEX:AMDAdvanced Micro Devices Inc.
- IEX:FXIiShares China Large-Cap
- IEX:EEMiShares MSCI Emerging Index Fund
- IEX:BRZUDirexion Daily Brazil Bull 3X Shares