IEX Stock Exchange
IEX (also known as the Investors Exchange) is a stock exchange based in the United States. Founded in 2012, on October 24, 2017, IEX Group Inc. received regulatory approval from the SEC to list companies. IEX said it would begin listings in early 2018. The exchange said that companies would be able to list for free for the first five years, before a flat annual rate of $50,000.
New York, New York, U.S.
160 million shares/day (May 2017)
Exchange Traded Fund Symbols (Top 20):
- IEX:SPYSPDR S&P 500
- IEX:LABDDirexion Daily S&P Biotech Bear 3X Shares
- IEX:JMUJMU Limited
- IEX:LCILannett Co Inc
- IEX:GTXIGTx Inc.
- IEX:GUSHDirexion Daily S&P Oil & Gas Exp. & Prod. Bull 3X Shares
- IEX:NEWANewater Technology Inc.
- IEX:JNUGDirexion Daily Junior Gold Miners Index Bull 3X Shares
- IEX:ELGXEndologix Inc.
- IEX:BDDDB Base Metals Double Long Exchange Traded Notes due June 1 2038
- IEX:CSUCapital Senior Living Corporation
- IEX:GENGenesis Healthcare Inc.
- IEX:DIASPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average
- IEX:IIntelsat S.A.
- IEX:SNSanchez Energy Corporation
- IEX:EEMiShares MSCI Emerging Index Fund
- IEX:QQQInvesco QQQ Trust Series 1
- IEX:CRONCronos Group Inc.
- IEX:MDXGMiMedx Group Inc
- IEX:IWMiShares Russell 2000