Remote Selling of Abraxas Petroleum Corp. through IEX is under development on ETFS.com.
Notify Me when it is ready
- Previous Close
- Day Range -
- 52 Week Range -
- Avg. Volume
- Volume to USD
- Market Cap
- PE Ratio
- Latest EPS
- EPS TTM
- Dividend Yield
- Ex-Dividend Date
- Revenue TTM
- Revenue per Share
- Revenue per Employee
- Profit Margin
- Gross Profit TTM
- Total Cash TTM
- Total Debt TTM
- Shares Outstanding
- Short Interest
- Short Ratio
- Insider Ownership
- Institution Ownership
- Global Energy Crisis Prompts Asia to Turn to U.S. for Oil via Yahoo Finance
- Oil’s Leap Through $85 Shows Spillover Effect From Energy Crisis via Yahoo Finance
- Fluence Energy Pursues U.S. IPO via Seeking Alpha
- Don’t Be Myopic With Renewable Energy ETFs via ETF Trends
- Mudrick Capital Acquisition Corp. II: Attractive Warrants After Failed Deal via Seeking Alpha
- ESG Causing Europe's Energy Issues? via Seeking Alpha
- Global Energy Crisis Could Impact America via ETF Trends
- Pampa Energy Inc (PAM): Price Now Near $19.67; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 20 Day Basis via ETF Daily News
- : Coterra Energy started at neutral at Seaport Research via MarketWatch
- : Sunnova Energy started at buy with $50 stock price target at Truist via MarketWatch
Abraxas Petroleum Corp. Performance
Active Alerts for IEX:AXAS
You don't have any alerts set for IEX:AXAS.
About Abraxas Petroleum Corp.
Abraxas Petroleum Corp is an independent energy company engaged in the acquisition, exploitation, development and production of oil and gas in the United States.
Real-time AXAS to USD Trade Analysis on IEX
Market Status Closed
Analysis is available when the exchange & market are open.
Create New Portfolio
How should we notify you?
This symbol is already on your current watchlist.
Symbol added to your current watchlist!
New alert created!
Enter Verification Code
Enter the code that was sent to you at :
ETFS.com Recovery code (just sent to your email):